Week 3 Forum

Topic 1- possible portrait subjects
Melissia Willhoite
She owns and runs 2 child daycares. She is passionate about kids. She has 4 of her own and loves being around them. The best environment to photograph her in would be in her daycare. Some props could be toys on the ground and in the background, or an actual kid. She does daycare for my cousins kid, so I could get her number from her, or I could just get it from online and give her a call.

Another person I could take photos of could be one of the chefs that are going to be at the vegan festival I am going to this weekend. I don't have any information on them, but I could meet with them in person and schedule a time to meet with them and take pictures in their own kitchen.
Topic 2-
1) The best photo that I have taken so far, in my opinion, is the close up photo in week one.



I like this photo because she has such an intense look on her face, the photo has good lighting, it is well composed, and the surroundings tell the story of what is happening.

2) My worst photo so far is the one of the library from week one. This photo is my least favorite because the lighting is pretty bad, and it isn't composed as well as it could be. It turned out bad because it was the first photo I took and I got nervous and didn't get a chance to perfect the shot.

3) The skill that I feel like needs most improvement is my confidence (if that can be considered a skill). If I can be more confident, and get past the awkwardness, then I can take better photos because I would be able to take my time on getting a good shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Forum

Week 2 Assignment