Week 6 Forum

Topic 1: My hometown
1- I am going to photograph salem because that is where I have lived most of the time that I have lived in Oregon, and its where I live now.
2- the portrait subject that I wanted to do was of the jeweler that I go to at vernon Jewelers . The landmark could either be the carousel or the Union street bridge, or the capitol. The activity I could do is people doing stuff in riverfront park, or Bush park. People always like to go there to feed the squirrels (if the weather allows).
3- the portrait would be a challenge for me. Just being able to get access to see the jeweler in his work environment. I have met the owner before and he seems really nice so hopefully it won't be too much trouble.

Topic 2: Photo Story Ideas
1- I could shoot a construction project, because there are many going on in salem, but getting access would be very difficult. i could just document the workers progress in building the building.
I could also go to an animal rescue and document the people that work there. I have volunteered with Green Acres Farm Sanctuary before, so I know people there. I could take photos of what it is like doing their job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Forum

Week 10 Forum

Week 2 Assignment